How to dispose of waste batteries
1. Classification: You can smash the recycled waste batteries, peel off the zinc shell and the bottom iron of the battery, take out the copper cap and graphite rod, and the remaining black matter is a mixture of manganese dioxide and ammonium chloride as the battery core. After the above substances are collected separately and processed, we can get some useful substances. The ink sticks in it can be reused as electrodes after washing and drying.
2. Zinc granules: wash the peeled zinc shell and put it in a cast iron pot, heat it and keep it warm for 2 hours, remove a layer of scum on it, pour it out for cooling, and then drop it on the iron plate , Wait until it is solidified to get zinc particles.
3. Recycling copper sheet: We can flatten the copper cap and then wash it with hot water, then add a certain amount of 10% sulfuric acid and boil for 30 minutes to remove the oxide layer on the surface, remove it, wash it, and dry it. Copper sheets are available.
4. Recovery of ammonium chloride: we put the black matter in the tank, then add warm water at 60oC and stir for an hour, so that all the ammonium chloride is dissolved in the water, stand still, filter, wash the filter residue twice, and collect the mother liquor .
5. Recovery of manganese dioxide: We wash the filtered filter residue 3 times with water, filter, put the filter cake in a pot and evaporate to dryness to remove a little carbon and other organic matter, then put it into water and stir it for 30 minutes, filter, Then dry the filtered cake at 100-110oC, so that we can get manganese dioxide.